Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just keeps gettin' better

So since the last time we talked I've been keeping quite busy. I've gone to the second to last O's game of the season and my first game of the season at that. We played the Toronto Blue Jays and won 6-4, it was a great game and Meg and I sat in great seats at 2110 Eutaw Street. We were also able to see my Brother and his girlfriend Amburly and mom and Marty for the last 2 Innings. We had a great time and it was a great Saturday. Last Sunday I made it up to First Baptist church to watch my friend Ben sing his first solo, Jesus Loves Me by Stellar Kart, he did awesome. And we got a great sermon on Soul Winning by his dad Pastor Dave Mason. It's just so great to see how we can work to bring the gospel to the unsaved and he challenged us to witness to 24 people in 14 weeks. I hope to meet the challenge.
Then I was able to get through my schoolwork this week and make it into work on Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday I was supposed to meet with a doctor from Franklin Square, Dr. George Elias, he takes a biopsy of your tumor and tries to make a vaccine from it. However, after reviewing my records he canceled my appointment just before I was supposed to arrive since he was unaware that the cancer had spread to my brain and he could not help me. So instead I decided to take the action and go to a legit health food store to start a strict vitamin and health food diet. I have also made an appointment with a M.D. that works as a nutritional doctor and with your existing oncologist. So one cancellation led to a different path, again, God works in mysterious ways. Friday night I went to the movies with Meg and we were to have a great night together. Saturday was also awesome, we gave Meg's mom her birthday present, a digital picture frame with some photo's pre-loaded, then we went to Cracker Barrel for lunch.
I have never felt more alive and it's all because of Jesus and his compassionate love that he shows towards us. Facing death has brought me closer to life and I'm ready for more. I'm going to Chincoteague, VA this coming weekend, Renaissance Festival the following weekend, and Medieval Times on Halloween for my birthday. So much to do for the rest of this month, I'm back to work as much as I can be, and I'm getting hired by SGT Inc. If you don't believe in a God please Facebook me, I would love to present the Gospel to you. Jesus loves you. http://www.facebook.com/rockitman86

No comments: